Subject: Re: Alt-save
From: James Brooks <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 1995 10:46:20 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Phil South wrote:

> > 
> > I know about holding the ALT-button when doing a SAVE will save the 
> > FG and BG layers.  I wondering if there is a trick to SAVE ALL the layers 
> > that have something in them even though they are NOt active in either 
> > FG/BG?
> 
> Erm... I thought all the layers had to be 'active' to save a mod file with 
> all the layers in it?

That is a negative there good buddy!  :-)  As I have mentioned before, 
you can save BOTH FG AND BG layers of an object!  You just can NOT load 
the object in Layout BUT you can EXPORT it to Layout OR save the object 
like you normally do.

Alex
.> 

---------------------------------------------------------------
James "Alex" Brooks              Amiga 4000/040/28MHz 20MB RAM
Lightwave 3.5 / Imagine 3.0      VideoToaster 4000 3.1
Sysquest 3.5" 270MB		 Bernoulli 90Pro
NEC 3xp Triple Speed CDROM       Warp Engine 4028
Epson ES-600C Scanner            E-Mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------